From garden parties to weddings, Cutler and Bayliss hog roasts can suit any sized party. We use the same pigs as we do in the shop and the freshly baked rolls come from our local bakery.
Using a hog roast oven to slow cook our pork, we start by scoring the pig and rubbing it with salt to allow the fat to render down and produce the best crackling. It's then put into the hog roast gas oven and left to cook for a minimum of 8 hours.
All of our hog roasts come with:
- Delicious juicy pork with the very important crunchy crackling
- Apple sauce
- Sage and onion stuffing (Gluten free available)
- Freshly baked rolls (Gluten free available)
- Wooden disposable cutlery
- Biodegradable serving trays
- Gazebo, gas and helpful friendly staff
You can also add salads, rice’s, cous cous and much more.
Veggie burgers and sausages can also be provided